It usually happens to me as I am rushing to leave the house in the morning, to find I have deodorant stains on the tank top I want to wear, or the jeans I need haven’t been altered yet 🙁
If like me you are prone to having ONE OF THOSE DAYS, I highly recommend keeping these items to hand, so you are ready for any wardrobe 911 or latte spill that might happen.
- Double – stick tape $8.99 Use strips to help bra straps stay put, reattach hems, close gaps between buttons, repair split seams.
- Shoe Polish Pen $12.95 To colour in any blemishes on your heels.
- Instant Hem $19.95 Reusable snap strips, use this on days that you want to switch from heels to flats
- Dryer Sheets $9.99 Rub over tights and clothing to banish static
- Rubber Bands or hair elastic $12.99 Loop one through a button hole and attach both ends to the button for more breathing room in a tight waist
- Earring Backs $6.99 Keep a stash of spare back in case yours goes missing
- Sponge Eraser $10 Erases everything from deodorant to scuffs on clothing, incredible
- Super Glue $3.49 Apply a thin layer to a flapping sole or a broken heel for an instant temporary fix
- Sewing Kit $13.95 Use to darn holes or to replace buttons or snaps. A safety pin could replace a broken necklace clasp
- Sweater Shaver Stone $5.69 De – fuzz that sweater and make it look like new
- Clear Polish $8 Stop a run in your Hosiery
- Stain Remover $12.50 Fabulous to clean up any spills after lunch
February 23, 2011 No Comments
The Lint Roller
Lint rollers have to be one of the best inventions and get me fuzz-free fast and I use them regularly when on shoots. For me having a fluffy white Shih Tzu has always made wearing black clothes a bit of a problem and now to make things worse, I just rescued a fluffy black puppy too. Obviously I was not thinking fashion when I saw this adorable little puppy. I now keep a lint roller by the front door and another mini roller in my car.
Lint Roller $3.75
My personal favourite for sticking power are by Scotch 🙂
December 22, 2010 1 Comment